- Enterprise wireless
- About us
Speed and efficiency are especially important in the world of logistics. A wireless LAN can thus be an important tool for a logistics company. A direct connection can be set up between the warehouse and office, and the ERP system can be updated in real-time from anywhere within the company.
The Advantages of Wireless LAN for Logistics Companies:
- Always have the latest information from the warehouse with wireless scanners
- Real-time information on incoming and outgoing goods
- Employees can have access to important information and systems from anywhere within your company
- Real-time visibility of key processes and goods flows – you can react more quickly
- Laying and maintenance of cables is no longer necessary
- Easy, fast scalability as your company grows
References in the Logistics and Transportation Sector
WLAN Consulting is an initiative of LANCOM Systems. LANCOM Systems is a leading German manufacturer of wireless LAN technology based on industry standards.